Contraindications for Sildenafil
If you take Kamagra (sildenafil), you should take one pill or one gel package 10-20 minutes before engaging in sexual intimacy. One tablet contains 100 mg of sildenafil, designated as a single dose. However, people over 65 years of age should not take more than half of the gel package (50 mg).
Do not take Kamagra if you have the following contraindications:
- Severe forms of angina pectoris, arrhythmia, or coronary heart disease. In such cases, active physical activity, including sexual intimacy, is not advised;
- Renal failure in the terminal phase (the value of CC does not exceed 30 ml/min);
- A stroke or myocardial infarction in the past six months;
- Hereditary disorders of the retina of the eye (retinitis pigmentosa);
- An anatomical curvature of the male penis, priapism;
- Chronic vascular hypertension or hypotension;
- Joint treatment with nitrogen donor drugs;
- Kamagra is not intended for use by women and youth under 18 years of age.
- Cirrhosis, myeloma, Peyronie’s disease;
- Diseases of the blood system (hemophilia, leukemia, and thrombocytopenia);
- Other conditions, accompanied by bleeding;
- Stomach or duodenal ulcer;
- Retiniana, including hereditary.
Also, you should not use Kamagra (sildenafil) if:
- If you are allergic to any generic components of Kamagra, that can cause side effects or complications of chronic poisoning disorders.
- To avoid the side effects, start taking minimal doses of Kamagra.
- Sildenafil is not recommended for young men, children, and women.
The product should not be taken in combination with antidepressants, anti-HIV drugs, or amphetamines. Kamagra interactions with these medications can cause a sharp decrease in blood pressure. Also, there is a risk of a heart attack.
With regular use of drugs dilating blood vessels, you should limit the doses of Kamagra to a minimum.
You cannot drink alcohol for 12 hours before using Kamagra since sildenafil and alcohol are not compatible.