Side effects symptoms of Kamagra are usually minor, meaning they do not require treatment or are easy to treat by you or your health care provider. In previous research studies, up to 2.5 percent of people taking Kamagra (sildenafil) citrate stopped their medicine because of the side effects.
Sildenafil citrate has been extensively studied in clinical trials, with more than 3,700 people being evaluated. In these studies, side effects are always documented. In this way, it is possible to see what side effects occur, how often they appear and how they compare with the group that does not take the medication.
Based on these studies, the common side effects of Sildenafil citrate (which occurred in more than 2 percent of people) included:
- Headache – 16 percent of people
- Facial rinsing – 10 percent of people
- Indigestion, known as dyspepsia – 7 percent of people
- Nasal congestion – 4 percent of people
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) – 3 percent of people
- Vision problems, including difficulty distinguishing between blue and green, increased sensitivity to light, or blurred vision – 3 percent of people
- Diarrhea – 3% of people
- Dizziness – 2 percent of people
- Unexplained rash – 2 percent of people.
There were some other common side effects (also seen in more than 2 percent of people) that were so common in people taking a sugar pill instead of sildenafil citrate as they were in people taking the drug. These side effects include:
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Back pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Pain in the joints.