Side effects of Sildenafil
When people do develop Kamagra (sildenafil citrate) side effects, the symptoms are usually minor, meaning they require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. In previous research studies, up to 2.5 percent of people taking sildenafil citrate stopped their medicine because of side effects.
Common Side Effects of Kamagra
Sildenafil citrate has been studied extensively in clinical trials, with over 3,700 people having been evaluated. In these studies, side effects are always documented. This way, it is possible to see what side effects occur, how often they appear, and how they compare to the group not taking the medicine.
Based on these studies, common Kamagra side effects (occurring in more than 2 percent of people) included:
- Headache – 16 percent of people
- Facial flushing – 10 percent of people
- Indigestion, known as dyspepsia – 7 percent of people
- Nasal congestion – 4 percent of people
- Urinary tract Infections (UTI) – 3 percent of people
- Vision problems, including trouble telling the difference between blue and green, increased sensitivity to light, or blurred vision – 3 percent of people
- Diarrhea – 3 percent of people
- Dizziness – 2 percent of people
- Unexplained rash – 2 percent of people.
There were some other common side effects (also seen in more than 2 percent of people) that were just as common in people taking a sugar pill instead of sildenafil as they were in people taking the actual drug. These side effects include:
- Respiratory tract infections
- Back pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Joint pain.
Rare Side Effects
During clinical studies, there were a number of other side effects that occurred in less than 2 percent of people while they were taking sildenafil citrate. It is difficult to tell whether these side effects are caused by sildenafil citrate or something else.
Some of these possible side effects include but are not limited to:
- Allergic reactions
- Angina pectoris
- Temporary vision loss
- Congestive heart failure
- Dry mouth
- A sudden decrease in or loss of hearing
- Prolonged erection without pain
- Prolonged, painful erection (priapism)
Kamagra is my magic stick. So far, I can’t really go on with my sex life due to health problems, but with this med – everything is fine! I always have Kamagra with me just for insurance. I don’t want that my problems at work somehow affect my personal life. If even someone has crashed my nerves today, I know that I can take one pill and all will be ok! My girl even doesn’t know that I risked not to handle with her desires!
Kamagra does not hit for money. 2$ for quality sex – its fantastic. In my 65 years, a good insurance against some of the woman’s not loyal actions. “Didn’t kiss me right way, didn’t stroke that way”. It is impossible to keep the erection in such conditions. Kamagra simply helps to withstand the negative from the woman.
Tried, rather to solve a psychological problem, everything was awesome! As for side effects: the face burned slightly) I think I want to split the pill in half, but I do not know if it’s possible?